Columbia River Cruise - Rivers of Adventure and Wine
Hike dramatic landscapes, kayak through canyons, sample local wines, and raft the rapids on this adventurous Snake River and Columbia River cruise.
- Tour and taste at a Walla Walla winery
- Sample local culinary delights at Walla Walla’s historic Gesa Power House Theater
- Deschutes River rafting trip
- Hikes at Tom McCall Nature Preserve, Multnomah Falls, Columbia Hills State Park, and Ft. Clatsop—a Lewis and Clark National Historical Park
- Kayak, paddleboard, swim, and skiff
- Transit six locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center
- Cruise through the heart of the Columbia River Gorge
- Onboard sommelier, and natural and cultural history guides
Your day-by-day details | Roundtrip Portland from $4,395 to $5,595. Inquire for more.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.