Northern Passages and Glacier Bay 7 Nights
Skiff, kayak, and paddleboard through fjords and inlets as wildlife greets you from land and sea. See the Tongass and Glacier Bay National Park as Alaskans do, by hike and bushwhack.
- View Margerie and Grand Pacific Glaciers
- A park ranger joins you on board for a day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Whale watching in Icy Strait and Lynn Canal or Chatham Strait
- Wildlife searches—bears, sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, and Dall’s porpoises
- South Marble Island—a bird and sea lion haulout
- Beachcomb along intertidal zones
- Hike and bushwhack in the Tongass National Forest
- Kayak, paddleboard, and skiff in glacial fjords
Your day-by-day details | Juneau to Sitka or Sitka to Juneau from $6,295 to $11,695
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.