Glacier Bay National Park Adventure 7 Nights
Two days in Glacier Bay National Park offer an up-close look at glaciers, old-growth forests, and sea life. Hike remote coastlines and take in diverse birding at South Marble Island.
- TWO full days in Glacier Bay National Park
- Tidewater glaciers: Margerie, Grand Pacific, and the twin Sawyers
- Explore the shores and fjords of the Tongass National Forest and Tracy Arm
- Bushwhack and hike in old-growth forest and glacial outwash fields
- Whale watching in Frederick Sound
- Search for wildlife—bears, sea lions, seals, porpoises, eagles
- Birding at South Marble Island—puffins, oystercatchers, cormorants, and kittiwakes
- Natural history narration from expert onboard guides
Your day-by-day details | Roundtrip Juneau from $3,895 to $7445. Inquire for more.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.