7 Night Pacific Northwest Vacation Cruise | Sept 2023 San Juan Islands; July 12th to Sept 12th, 2024 Canandian Coastal | Roundtrip from the Emerald City of Seattle.
From the winding channels of the San Juan Islands to the inlets of coastal Washington, meanderings in the Pacific Northwest put you somewhere unique. Out here, a hike for every level means just that. Casual beachcombers can poke around tide pools. Or, if a rigorous hike is more your style, the temperate rainforest calls. Listen and find your place.
Go on a deep exploration of the San Juan Islands, South Puget Sound, and Deception Pass. Get a true taste of the Pacific Northwest on tidepool walks and hikes in temperate rainforests and to towering vistas. With great blue heron, owls, and other birds of the Salish Sea plus the whales, seals, porpoise and sea lions under the water, there’s wildlife all around.
7 NIGHTS | CANADIAN COASTAL & OLYMPIC NATIONAL PARK
From USD $8300 per person
Roundtrip from Seattle, WA on the Safari Voyager for 7 nights. July 12, to Aug. 30th, 2024, and June 6th to Sept 12th, 2025.
Skiff, kayak and enjoy scenic views through the Cascadian bioregion as you navigate from the U.S. to Canada and back again. Explore fjords, nature, wildlife and history and see the Pacfic Northwest like never before.
What To Expect In The Pacific Northwest
As your ship noses into coves and inlets, watch for eagles, bears, porpoises, orca, and sea lions from the bow deck. This is a wild world of natural wonder. Explore islands, hike in rainforests and up mountains, paddle in Puget Sound waterways and the San Juan Islands, and watch for birds, orca, and other marine life.
- Included in your fare:
- Group transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- From-the-vessel adventure activities and equipment
- Exclusive activities and shore visits
- All meals aboard the vessel
- Premium wine, beer and liquor (excludes super-premium wines)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellness amenities
- Onboard expedition/heritage guides and guest experts
- Refer to your final guest documents for any additional inclusions specific to your itinerary and vessel
- Not included in your fare:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew
- Travel protection
- Optional excursions and land tours
- Port taxes/fees (except La Pinta)
- No onboard wifi
"Great crew, exceptional food and service, loved the activities and overall had a very enjoyable and relaxing time.... thoroughly recommend Uncruise." - Andrea B., NSW Australia
“I will never forget this incredible week and the adventures we had. Our entire family made sweet memories to share forever." — Julie T., TX