Get Certified with UnCruise Adventures | Come Aboard & Earn Great Rewards
Get ready! Our certified small ship Adventurist Program offers retail travel partners the opportunity to earn greater rewards when selling UnCruise adventures. Program benefits bring even greater value to you and your clients for investing your time and energy into becoming an Adventurist. The process is easy and certified Adventurists qualify for increased benefits. Check out the details below.
How do you get certified? It’s easy!
1. Watch three live or archived webinars to learn about UnCruise Adventures and our product. Find videos here or see below.
2. Pass our online exam, and one of our Adventure Specialists will reach out to you. Find exam here.
3. Receive your certificate, officially certified logo, press tools, additional commission, AND the best part, you will be listed on our consumer facing website so you can receive more leads when people are looking for an advisor in your area!
4. Have more questions? Browse the adventurist benefits and our Q & A below.
Ready to Get Certified? Let's Go!
Click on the image below to start your exam.
Web Listing. Your agent information is listed on “Find an Agent” page on UnCruise.com.
Free Cruise. Be entered into annual end-of-year drawing for two!
Bonus Commission $100 per traveler bonus commission is applied to each booking as a certified Adventurist. Expand rewards with group or charter bookings: $1,000 for 16-22 berths; $2,000 for 23-30 berths; $3,000 for 31-44+ berths.
Press Release We provide you a press release to submit to local news outlets announcing your achievement.
Priority Co-op Marketing Support
Certificate Receive a signed certificate by UnCruise Adventures and CEO, Dan Blanchard, designating you as a certified Adventurist.
Reduced FAM rates offered on specific itineraries and dates. (Companion travels at standard FAM rate.) FAMs are confirmed 45 days prior to sailing rather than the standard 30 days prior.
Special Recognition Grand Adventurists selling $100,000+ (approx. 20 berths) in annual UnCruise Adventures revenue.
Endless Rewards Other program benefits or offers are announced periodically.
Find A Travel Agent E-Book FAQ's
- Q: How do I get listed in the e-booklet?
All agents listed in our Find an Agent e-booklet are certified UnCruise Adventurists who have provided a passing score on our Adventurist exam.
- Q: How do you get certified? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1. Watch three live or archived webinars to learn about UnCruise Adventures and our product.
- 2. Pass our online exam, and one of our Adventure Specialists will reach out to you.
- 3. Receive your certificate, officially certified logo, press tools, additional commission, AND the best part, you will be listed on our consumer facing website so you can receive leads!
- Q: I am ready to become an Adventurist! Where can I find the exam?
Our exam is accessible on our website footer or the following link here; https://uncruise.com/pages/certified-adventurist
- Q: Where can I find the archived webinars?
Grab some popcorn! If you miss any of our live webinar, you can watch our archived webinars on YouTube playlist or click those above.
Q: I am currently an Adventurist, how do I get featured in the e-booklet?
UnCruise Adventures highlights our top Adventurists (Grand Adventurists), who qualify by producing on average, 20+ berths a year or about 1 UnCruise Adventures bookings a month. We would love for you to join our Grand Adventurist list and spotlight you as well!
Q: How to ensure I keep my Adventurist status and am listed in the e-booklet?
To stay a small ship expert and keep your Adventurist status, you will need to make at least 1 UnCruise Adventures booking every 24 months. Easy, right?
- Q: I am an Adventurist, why am I not listed in the e-booklet?
One of three reasons: either you haven’t booked your clients on a spectacular UnCruise Adventure voyage in the past 24 months, you aren't a retail travel agent, or it was simply an oversight. If an oversight on our part, please reach out to Julieq@uncruise.com and we will update your status.