Paradise Above and Below
7 Night Adventures | Nov - Apr
Whales and dolphins alongside the boat are just the beginning of your Hawaii cruise adventure. Snorkeling in Hawaii means warm water, coral gardens, and neon-colored fish. And you'll remember snorkeling with sea turtles long after you’ve taken off your flippers. Water play, waterfalls, lava fields, and talking story with locals—you’ve never lived aloha quite like this.
Whale watch from the yacht’s bow or bridge in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary. Kayak along the coast of Lanaʻi. Learn about local tradition and Hawaiian culture from a kupuna. Each day is full. Do it all, or take it slow.
Discover Hawaii’s remarkable culture, history, and natural treasures. These behind-the-scenes guides reveal what awaits you aboard our boutique yacht cruise.
**Booster Shot Required to Sail**
DAYS UNTIL SAILING
What to Expect in Hawaii
The places you visit play a starring role throughout every journey. While this list isn’t exhaustive of every nook-and-cranny you’ll explore along the way, we’ve included descriptions of key ports and places to help you get to know the wilderness areas, landmark locations, notable regions, and coastal towns relevant to this itinerary.
Cruising between four islands—Molokai, Lana‘i, Maui, and Hawai‘i, the Big Island—experience a new aloha aboard a 36-guest boutique yacht. Four islands, one week!
- Included in your fare:
- Group transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- From-the-vessel adventure activities and equipment
- Exclusive activities and shore visits
- All meals aboard the vessel
- Premium wine, beer and liquor (excludes super-premium wines)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellness amenities
- Onboard expedition/heritage guides and guest experts
- Refer to your final guest documents for any additional inclusions specific to your itinerary and vessel
- Not included in your fare:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew
- Travel protection
- Optional excursions and land tours
- Port taxes/fees (except La Pinta)
“I was beyond impressed and delighted with this experience! I had the time of my life—every day, every activity, every meal —the attention to detail and genuine care of the crew was totally top-notch. I am an UnCruiser for life! Mahalo!”
Kayla R., Bend, OR
“ This is a stunningly beautiful trip!!! Our naturalist shared his knowledge and experiences with us, enriching the journey. The kayaking and hiking were very fun and skiff rides took us to see intimate details of the coastline and wildlife with a guide. Meals were outstanding and the entire staff was very helpful, friendly and professional. UnCruise Adventures are the best!"
Pat T., CA
"The crew went out of their way to make sure we maximized our chance of wildlife and that our shore excursions were informative and fun. The food was incredible, varied, tasty, and plentiful. We would recommend that you choose UnCruise for your next travel experience."
Linda B., Tasmania Australia