Cruising between four islands—Molokai, Lana‘i, Maui, and Hawai‘i, the Big Island—experience a new aloha aboard a 36-guest boutique yacht.
- Talk with a local Kahuna in Molokai’s ancient Halawa Valley
- Hike Hualalai Volcano—peer into the crater or venture inside a lava tube
- Two National Historic Parks offer time with a ranger, on the beach, and for water play
- Evening pa‘ina (feast) and Hawaiian jam session with Molokai locals
- Lunch at a mountainside coffee plantation
- Search for dolphins, whales, and other sea life in the Humpback National Marine Sanctuary
- Snorkel among coral gardens and at a sea turtle habitat
- Island history at the Lana‘i Culture and Heritage Center
- Snorkeling, kayaking, paddleboarding, and skiff exploration
- Exclusive yacht getaway—unforgettable for honeymoons
Your day-by-day details Molokai to Hawaiʻi (Big Island) or Hawaiʻi (Big Island) to Molokai from $5,595 to $8,995. Inquire for more.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.