Your Employment Adventure Starts Here
Every Team Member Plays a Major Role in Bringing Our Adventures to Life
On Board Positions
The below positions are currently filled; however, we accept applications year-round to fill openings.
It is the policy of InnerSea Discoveries (dba UnCruise Adventures) not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, creed, religion, marital status, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities, or employment as required by law.
Watch Our Career Position Videos
WHAT DOES HOT POSITION MEAN?
Hot Positions are openings we are actively hiring for. However, we accept applications year-round for all onboard positions.
HOW DO I KNOW YOU RECEIVED MY APPLICATION?
Once you have applied for a position and clicked "Submit Application," you will receive a confirmation email. We then have your application on file and generally review applications within two weeks. If your qualifications are a match, we will be in contact to set up an interview.
I APPLIED FOR A POSITION BUT I HAVEN’T BEEN CONTACTED FOR AN INTERVIEW. WHAT CAN I DO?
We are unable to contact every candidate. If we want to move forward in the interview process, we will contact you.
CAN I CALL OR EMAIL TO CHECK ON MY APPLICATION?
There is no need to call or email to check on your application. If you received the email confirmation after you applied, we have your application on file.
Our Company Culture
UnCruise Adventures denounces all forms of racism, bigotry, and discrimination. We stand in solidarity with our employees, community members, and leaders in the fight to end systemic and passive racism, social injustice, and violence against the Black community and all who suffer from racism.
Three of our company's core values are “Do the right thing,” “Be good to each other,” and “Get a little better every day.” These words are a start, but it is never enough to just say it—we must live it! We commit today and every day to learn, support, and play an active role in dismantling racism, systemic oppression, and discrimination in our world.
The UnCruise Citizen
- The UnCruise Citizen is all of us—guests, crew on board, and our office team. We cherish exceptional experiences in nature and the unique stories we share with one another. We embrace the diversity of humanity just as we embrace the mosaic of nature.
We As An UnCruise Citizen Have Rights
- To an experience free from discrimination and unpleasant behavior, whether racist, sexist, ageist, or otherwise
- To celebrate who we are
- To articulate concerns without fear of judgement
- To resolve disputes and misunderstandings in a safe space
- To experience nature in its wild and pure form
The UnCruise Citizen Also Has Responsibilities
- To hold ourselves accountable for our words and actions
- To speak up when we see our shipmates mistreated
- To own mistakes and get a little better every day
- To respect the environment and follow “leave no trace” practices
- To respect wildlife and their habitat
- To respect the cultural heritage of the places we visit and the people we travel with
At UnCruise Adventures we endeavor to do the right thing and be good to one another while leaving a small footprint in the areas we explore. We expect and invite all members of our community to do the same.
The UnCruise Citizen Policy is a commitment to each other, guests, and crew alike, that we will all strive for an unparalleled experience while keeping our shipboard environment free of disruptive or inappropriate behavior.
Our Core Values
Be good to each other
Get a little better each day
Make different mistakes
Do the right thing
Bringing the Adventure to Life
At UnCruise Adventures, we work together to support and build a brand that provides an enriching adventure travel experience that inspires an appreciation of local cultures and the natural world. This means we kayak among icebergs, travel to hidden waterfalls, snorkel with sea lions, dive with manta rays and share air with whales. Our destinations include Alaska, Columbia & Snake Rivers, Costa Rica & Panama, Belize, Galapagos, Hawaiian Islands, Mexico’s Sea of Cortes, and Pacific Northwest. Every team member plays a major role in bringing the adventure to life. When you join our team, you become an important part of our uniqueness.
- Inspiring, yes. A dedicated bunch, too. You'll quickly realize it’s not just about the task at hand—you're family. And as an ethical company—it's not all talk, we walk the walk.
- Discover life on board. Work in adventure travel and find your career outdoors.
Your employment adventure starts here – we are hiring!
Our Core Values: Be good to each other. Get a little better every day. Make different mistakes. Do the right thing.
UnRushed. UnCrowded. Unbelievable.
Explore The Outdoors and Remote Places While Growing Your Career