Alaska Glacier Country 7 Nights
Explore islands, glaciers, and forests. Kayak in remote inlets that bring you closer to wildlife including eagles, sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, and seabirds.
- One day in Glacier Bay National Park, joined by a park ranger
- Get close up to glaciers: Dawes, Margerie, and Grand Pacific
- Bushwhack in the Tongass National Forest
- Fords Terror Wilderness Area by skiff and hike inland on Chichagof Island
- Humpback whales in Frederick Sound and Chatham Strait
- Wildlife searches: black and brown bears, eagles, sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, sea birds
- Kayak, paddleboard, and skiff remote inlets
- Beachcombing, tide pool, and forest ecology discoveries
Your day-by-day details | Roundtrip Juneau from $3895 to $5845. Inquire for more.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.