Baja's Bounty - 7 Night Cruise
Stocked with supplies and a bountiful sense of adventure, our Baja cruise follows Steinbeck’s path into the protected waters of Cousteau’s “world’s aquarium.” Active exploration and a menagerie of wildlife await you!
- Sea of Cortes UNESCO World Heritage Site—a marine life–rich natural aquarium
- Snorkel with sea lion pups and colorful reef fish
- Mule ride into the arroyos with local rancheros
- Search for whales in the Sea of Cortes or Bahía Magdalena
- Watch for mobula rays, dolphins, and whale sharks
- Birding—hummingbirds, cormorants, Great Blue Herons, Blue- and Red-footed boobies, pelicans, and Magnificent Frigatebirds
- Hike among desert shrub, cacti, along ridges, and take on a rock scramble
- Explore rugged shores by skiff
- Kayak, paddleboard, snorkel, and play at a beach party
Your day-by-day details | Roundtrip San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur from $5,595 to $8,995. Inquire for more.
Passport required. Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.