7 Night Belize Vacation Cruise | Oct - Nov | Snorkel in a Caribbean Paradise with Colorful Culture
What does a Belize vacation with us look like? Cruise, kayak, paddle board, and snorkel the Barrier Reef. Discover local culture through food, song, and stories, and hikes through jungles and savannah of this Caribbean paradise.
Cruise the Belize Barrier Reef and trek into the jungles and towns of this Caribbean paradise. Download rates and dates PDF.
**Booster Shot Required to Sail**
7 NIGHTS | BELIZE & GUATEMALA WONDERS, REEFS & CULTURES
From USD $5845 per person
Roundtrip from Belize City, Belize on the Safari Voyager for 7 nights.
Visiting Las Escobas Tropical Rainforest Park, Belize Barrier Reef, Rio Dulce, Caribbean towns: Punta Gorda and Livingston and more.
What To Expect In Belize
The places you visit play a starring role throughout every journey. While this list isn’t exhaustive of every nook-and-cranny you’ll explore along the way, we’ve included descriptions of key ports and places to help you get to know the wilderness areas, landmark locations, notable regions, and coastal towns relevant to this itinerary.
- Included in your fare:
- Group transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- From-the-vessel adventure activities and equipment
- Exclusive activities and shore visits
- All meals aboard the vessel
- Premium wine, beer and liquor (excludes super-premium wines)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellness amenities
- Onboard expedition/heritage guides and guest experts
- Refer to your final guest documents for any additional inclusions specific to your itinerary and vessel
- Not included in your fare:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew
- Travel protection
- Optional excursions and land tours
- Port taxes/fees (except La Pinta)
“What a wonderful trip. The crew were so helpful and friendly. The islands deserted and wonderful snorkelling. Met lovely people, we all got on so well."
Paul B., Dorset UK
“Everything was awesome: staff, cuisine, entertainment, kayaking, hiking, skiffs, tours, and too many sights to list. We ran out of wows by the third day. We've already booked our next Uncruise."
Kathleen S., NM
"Our fellow travellers were friendly and a good mix of people. We would recommend that you choose Uncruise for your next travel experience. One of our best travel experiences ever."
Linda B., Tasmania Australia