Do You Need An Alaskan Adventure?
Let's Get You Onboard to Explore Remote Locations
Life on the outside. Our Alaska cruises deliver adventure, action, exploration, and the unexpected—paddling and hiking, calving glaciers, Glacier Bay National Park, bears, whales, and polar plunges. Nobody does Alaska better.
Learn more about UnCruise Adventures all inclusive 7 to 14 night adventure cruises with only 22 to 86 guests onboard. Get away from the lines, the crowds, and connect with nature on a sustainable small ship cruise line.
How Can We Contact You About Your Alaskan Adventure?
Choose From Any of Our Ten Adventure Itineraries in Southeast Alaska.
How About Sailing the Alaskan Fjords and Glaciers? 7 Nights Roundtrip Juneau, Alaska or depart from Sitka and sail to Juneau.
- One day in Glacier Bay National Park
- Get close up to glaciers: Dawes, Margerie, and Grand Pacific
- Bushwhack in the Tongass National Forest
- Fords Terror Wilderness Area by skiff and hike inland on Chichagof Island
- Humpback whales in Frederick Sound and Chatham Strait
- Wildlife searches: black and brown bears, eagles, sea otters, harbor seals, sea lions, sea birds
- Kayak, paddleboard, and skiff remote inlets
- Beachcombing, tide pool, and forest ecology discoveries
- All meals and snacks onboard
- All wines and spirits
- Transportation to and from the airport on embarkation days
- Multi-activity choices daily with all gear included
Check Out More Our Adventure Destinations
MEXICO'S SEA OF CORTES