Eastern Fjords and Glacier Bay Ultimate Expedition 14 Nights
The ultimate Alaska. Spend two days in Glacier Bay National Park, skiff to glaciers, hike in the Tongass National Forest, and learn about Native cultures.
- TWO full days in Glacier Bay National Park
- Margerie, Grand Pacific, Dawes, and the twin Sawyer Glaciers
- Navigate winding Wrangell Narrows, Behm Canal, and Tracy Arm
- Adventure exploration in old-growth forest and glacial outwash fields
- Kayak, paddle board, skiff, hike, and bushwhack in Tongass backcountry
- Kiksetti Totem Park and Chief Shakes Tribal House visits and Tlingit cultural presentation
- Whale watching in Stephens Passage, Icy Strait, and Frederick Sound
- Birding at South Marble Island—puffins, oystercatchers, cormorants, and kittiwakes
- Search for wildlife—bears, sea lions, seals, porpoises, and eagles
- Natural history narration from expert onboard guides
Your day-by-day details | Juneau to Ketchikan or Ketchikan to Juneau from $8545 to $12,745. Inquire for details.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.