The Action is Happening with UnCruise
Get Access to Tools to Help You Sell
News & Information
Programs & Tools
Programs & Tools
2021 UnCruise Adventures Find A Travel Agent e-booklet FAQ's
- Q: How do I get listed in the e-booklet?
All agents listed in our Find an Agent e-booklet are certified UnCruise Adventurists who have provided a passing score on our Adventurist exam.
- Q: How do you get certified? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!
- 1. Watch three live or archived webinars to learn about UnCruise Adventures and our product.
- 2. Pass our online exam, and one of our Adventure Specialists will reach out to you.
- 3. Receive your certificate, officially certified logo, press tools, additional commission, AND the best part, you will be listed on our consumer facing website so you can receive leads!
- Q: I am ready to become an Adventurist! Where can I find the exam?
Our exam is accessible on our website footer or the following link here; https://uncruise.com/pages/certified-adventurist
- Q: Where can I find the archived webinars?
Grab some popcorn! If you miss any of our live webinar, you can watch our archived webinars on our Partner Page; https://uncruise.com/pages/uncruise-partners
Q: I am currently an Adventurist, how do I get featured in the e-booklet?
UnCruise Adventures highlights our top Adventurists (Grand Adventurists), who qualify by producing on average, 20+ berths a year or about 1 UnCruise Adventures bookings a month. We would love for you to join our Grand Adventurist list and spotlight you as well!
Q: How to ensure I keep my Adventurist status and am listed in the e-booklet?To stay a small ship expert and keep your Adventurist status, you will need to make at least 1 UnCruise Adventures booking every 24 months. Easy, right?
- Q: I am an Adventurist, why am I not listed in the e-booklet?
One of three reasons: either you haven’t booked your clients on a spectacular UnCruise Adventure voyage in the past 24 months, you aren't a retail travel agent, or it was simply an oversight. If an oversight on our part, please reach out to Julieq@uncruise.com and we will update your status.