Set Sail on Your New Career
Welcome Aboard! Powered by Professionals.
At UnCruise Adventures, we seek highly motivated individuals who strive to deliver their best, work as a team, and have FUN!
It is the policy of InnerSea Discoveries (dba UnCruise Adventures) not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, creed, religion, marital status, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, ancestry, national origin, or veteran status in its educational programs, activities, or employment as required by law.
Join A Team of Adventurers
We Are Here to Answer Your Questions. Find Out More About Working With UnCruise Adventures.
Our Company Culture
UnCruise Adventures denounces all forms of racism, bigotry, and discrimination. We stand in solidarity with our employees, community members, and leaders in the fight to end systemic and passive racism, social injustice, and violence against the Black community and all who suffer from racism.
Three of our company's core values are “Do the right thing,” “Be good to each other,” and “Get a little better every day.” These words are a start, but it is never enough to just say it—we must live it! We commit today and every day to learn, support, and play an active role in dismantling racism, systemic oppression, and discrimination in our world.
The UnCruise Citizen
- The UnCruise Citizen is all of us—guests, crew on board, and our office team. We cherish exceptional experiences in nature and the unique stories we share with one another. We embrace the diversity of humanity just as we embrace the mosaic of nature.
We As An UnCruise Citizen Have Rights
- To an experience free from discrimination and unpleasant behavior, whether racist, sexist, ageist, or otherwise
- To celebrate who we are
- To articulate concerns without fear of judgement
- To resolve disputes and misunderstandings in a safe space
- To experience nature in its wild and pure form
The UnCruise Citizen Also Has Responsibilities
- To hold ourselves accountable for our words and actions
- To speak up when we see our shipmates mistreated
- To own mistakes and get a little better every day
- To respect the environment and follow “leave no trace” practices
- To respect wildlife and their habitat
- To respect the cultural heritage of the places we visit and the people we travel with
At UnCruise Adventures we endeavor to do the right thing and be good to one another while leaving a small footprint in the areas we explore. We expect and invite all members of our community to do the same.
The UnCruise Citizen Policy is a commitment to each other, guests, and crew alike, that we will all strive for an unparalleled experience while keeping our shipboard environment free of disruptive or inappropriate behavior.
Our Core Values
Be good to each other
Get a little better each day
Make different mistakes
Do the right thing