Belize Adventure Cruise
7-Night Belize Vacation Cruise | Oct - Nov | Snorkel in a Caribbean Paradise with Colorful Culture
What does a Belize vacation with us look like? Cruise, kayak, paddle board, and snorkel the Barrier Reef. Discover local culture through food, song, and stories, and hikes through jungles and savannahs of this Caribbean paradise. Visit local towns and be immersed in culture.
Sail to this beautiful Central American destination for an un-Belize-able annular eclipse surrounded by stunning natural beauty. *This exclusive one time sailing departs from Belize City October 13th, 2023 for a 9-day, 8-night adventure. Experience this astronomical journey positioned perfectly in the ocean for eclipse viewing. Extend your stay with a hotel night, or land tour to enjoy this exceptional country.
7 NIGHTS | BELIZE & GUATEMALA WONDERS, REEFS & CULTURES
From USD $5845 per person
Roundtrip from Belize City, Belize on the Safari Voyager for 7-nights. Oct 13th, to Dec. 16th, 2023. *8-nights Oct. 13th 2023 Only, Eclipse, Reefs & Rivers.
Visiting Las Escobas Tropical Rainforest Park, Belize Barrier Reef, Rio Dulce, Caribbean towns: Punta Gorda and Livingston and more.
Compare All Boats | Additional port taxes and fees $550 per person
What To Expect In Belize
The places you visit play a starring role throughout every journey. While this list isn’t exhaustive of every nook-and-cranny you’ll explore along the way, we’ve included descriptions of key ports and places to help you get to know the wilderness areas, landmark locations, notable regions, and coastal towns relevant to this itinerary.
- Included in your fare:
- Group transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- From-the-vessel adventure activities and equipment
- Exclusive activities and shore visits
- All meals aboard the vessel
- Premium wine, beer and liquor (excludes super-premium wines)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellness amenities
- Onboard expedition/heritage guides and guest experts
- Refer to your final guest documents for any additional inclusions specific to your itinerary and vessel
- Not included in your fare:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew
- Travel protection
- Optional excursions and land tours
- Port taxes/fees (except La Pinta)
- No onboard wifi
“Best food ever with Chef Drake and Danielle, Thanks to both of them for all the yummy lactose free & vegan food! We were definitely spoiled all week long."
Jenny P., GA
“Everything was awesome: staff, cuisine, entertainment, kayaking, hiking, skiffs, tours, and too many sights to list. We ran out of wows by the third day. We've already booked our next Uncruise."
Kathleen S., NM
"Three weeks until our 7th UnCruise! Excited for the Belize trip!"
Vince S., IL