Monkeys, macaws, and butterflies. Rainforests, islands, and the Panama Canal—plus a visit with a local tribe. Explore the diverse places of Panama and Costa Rica by kayak, skiff, and guided hikes on this 11-day adventure cruise.
- Panama Canal night transit and stop at Agua Clara Visitor Center
- Visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites: Darien Jungle, Coiba National Park, Fort San Lorenzo
- Embera village cultural visit
- Marine life search in the Gulf of Panama
- Tropical rainforest hikes—watch for howler monkeys, scarlet macaws, white-faced capuchins, and sloths
- Explore flora and fauna of the mangroves by kayak and skiff
- Stroll a private butterfly- and flower-rich tropical preserve
- Kayaking, skiffing, and bird watching in the Pearl Islands
- Snorkel and beach party at Granito de Oro islet
Your day-by-day details | San Jose to Panama City or Panama City to San Jose $5,595 to $8,995
Passport required. Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.