Discover the secret places on Washington's wild coastline. Kayak among rocky outcroppings, spotting sea life. Explore dramatic Deception Pass by skiff. Hike mossy island forests frequented by red fox, deer, and woodpeckers.
- Olympic National Park—UNESCO World Heritage Site, San Juan archipelago, and Deception Pass
- Hike in rainforest, old growth forest, state parks, and at Mt. Constitution and Hurricane Ridge
- Transit the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks or cruise the Seattle waterfront
- Kayak, paddle board, and skiff in island channels formed by glaciers
- Watch for whales, orcas, seals, and sea lions
- Birding opportunities—eagles, seabirds, and migrating flocks
Your day-by-day details
Roundtrip Seattle, Washington. $4895 to $6895. Inquire for more.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.