Whales and wildlife, kayaking and hiking. Thirteen days take you through the inside passages and Glacier Bay National Park plus remote wilderness, Native culture, and history.
- Cruise Alaska’s and Canada’s Inside Passages
- Visit Glacier Bay National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and spend time with a park ranger
- Margerie and Grand Pacific Glaciers and LeConte Bay iceberg gardens
- Adventure activities in the San Juan Islands, Tongass National Forest, and Misty Fjords National Monument
- Native culture and Pacific Northwest natural history
- Watch for whales and wildlife in Frederick Sound and Icy Strait
- Wilderness kayaking, paddle boarding, skiffing, and hiking
- Educational presentations by onboard expedition team
Your day-by-day details | Seattle to Juneau or Juneau to Seattle from $4,495 to $10,745
Passport required. Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.