Darwin’s discoveries in the Galapagos had a profound impact on the way we understand the world. From Ecuador’s northern highlands to a yacht cruise among these notable islands—adventure, culture, wildlife, and discovery awaits you.
- UNESCO World Heritage Site, Galapagos Islands
- One night pre-cruise hotel stay at the riverfront Wyndham Guayaquil
- Six-night Galapagos cruise aboard La Pinta
- Set foot on seven islands and islets
- Charles Darwin Research Center
- Nesting birds and wildlife in their natural habitat
- View marine life by snorkel, panga, and glass-bottom boat
- Certified guides escort small groups of 12
- Roundtrip air between Guayaquil and Galapagos
- Alcoholic beverages on La Pinta
Your day-by-day details | Roundtrip Guayaquil, Ecuador $9195 to $9745. Inquire for more.
Passport required. Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order days may occur to maximize your experience.