Explore Olympic Wilderness and San Juan Islands 7 Nights
A wild world of natural wonder. Explore islands, hike in rainforests and up mountains, paddle in Puget Sound waterways and the San Juan Islands, and watch for birds, orca, and other marine life.
- Olympic National Park—UNESCO World Heritage Site, San Juan archipelago, and Deception Pass
- Hike in the rainforest, old-growth forest, state parks, and at Mt. Constitution and Hurricane Ridge
- Transit the Hiram M. Chittenden Locks or cruise the Seattle waterfront
- Kayak, paddleboard, and skiff in island channels formed by glaciers
- Watch for whales, orcas, seals, and sea lions
- Birding opportunities—eagles, seabirds, and migrating flocks
Your day-by-day details | Roundtrip Seattle, Washington from $4,695 to $5,895. Inquire for more.
Passport required (non USA citizens). Itineraries are guidelines; variations in itinerary and the order of days may occur to maximize your experience.