7 Night Baja Vacation Cruise | Jan - Jun 2023 | Sea Lions, Snorkeling, and Sun
Steinbeck, Cousteau… now it’s your turn to explore the “world’s aquarium” on a Mexico cruise in the Sea of Cortes. Greet sea lions from the boat or skiff, or slip into a wetsuit for an even closer encounter. Getting your sea legs is easy too—relax with toes in the sand, on a hike, or atop a mule through the canyons of Baja. Land and sea are a step, or kayak, away.
Complete with a mule ride and plenty of snorkeling with colorful marine life, experience the bounty that is Baja. Get into the wild with a mule ride accompanied by a local ranchero or a snorkel with the sea lions in a quiet cove. Download rates and dates PDF.
**Booster Shot Required to Sail**
7 NIGHTS | BAJA'S BOUNTY
From USD $5595 per person
Roundtrip from San Jose del Cabo, embarkation in La Paz on the Safari Voyager for 7 nights.
Visiting Sea of Cortes UNESCO World Heritage Site (whale sharks) or Bahía Magdalena (grey whales), Agua Verde, Isla Espiritu, and more.
Starting at $5,595 per person
What To Expect In Mexico's Sea of Cortes
Stocked with supplies and a bountiful sense of adventure, follow Steinbeck’s path into the protected waters of Cousteau’s “world’s aquarium.” Active exploration and a menagerie of wildlife await you!
The places you visit play a starring role throughout every journey. While this list isn’t exhaustive of every nook-and-cranny you’ll explore along the way, we’ve included descriptions of key ports and places to help you get to know the wilderness areas, landmark locations, notable regions, and coastal towns relevant to this itinerary.
- Included in your fare:
- Group transfers and baggage handling between airport/vessel on embark/disembark day
- Entry fees to national parks/preserves
- From-the-vessel adventure activities and equipment
- Exclusive activities and shore visits
- All meals aboard the vessel
- Premium wine, beer and liquor (excludes super-premium wines)
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellness amenities
- Onboard expedition/heritage guides and guest experts
- Refer to your final guest documents for any additional inclusions specific to your itinerary and vessel
- Not included in your fare:
- Airfare to and from your home city
- Discretionary gratuities to vessel’s crew
- Travel protection
- Optional excursions and land tours
- Port taxes/fees (except La Pinta)
"Each activity was led by highly experienced, ship board guides who were extremely knowledgeable and conversant in the native habitat. The enthusiastic passion they exhibited on each and every tour was highly infectious and made for very informative and enjoyable outings."
- Dennis K., TX
"We had a wonderful time. Everything that was pictured in your brochure we either saw or did. The food was fabulous. The tours were great. We experienced it all! We will definitely sail with you again."
- Laurie B., CT
"The activities, the crew, the food, the other passengers, the evening programs and especially the scenery were all well beyond our expeditions. This was our first Uncruise trip but it won't be our last."
- Beverly C., AZ