UnCruise Adventures Removes Vaccine Booking Requirement. Sets Sail with Continued Health and Well-Being Protocols.
Vaxxing and Masking Goes Away Inviting Guests to Cruise Regardless of Vaccination Status
JUNEAU, AK, January 9th, 2023 – Today, UnCruise Adventures announced updated vaccination guidelines that now allow guests to cruise regardless of vaccination status. Following previous years of successful vaccination requirements, the new no-vax guidelines go into effect on April 7th, 2023, for all future sailings. Given the significant and positive progress in public health and in line with global travel organizations, the small ship cruise line protocols will no longer require vaccination, boosters, pre-testing, or onboard masking.
The cruise line will continue its focus on thorough and effective onboard health and well-being guidelines. These include sanitation directives overseen by the cruise lines safety officers for guests and crew along with onboard awareness for any contagious illness.
"We implement top-notch health measures so all you need to bring is your sense of adventure," said Dan Blanchard, CEO of UnCruise Adventures. "While vaccines have played a crucial role in the fight against COVID-19, we are confident in the effectiveness of our onboard health and well-being policies and are excited to welcome back all of our guests without the added step of vaccination requirements."
Key points for the updated vaccine, mask, and testing guidelines onboard UnCruise Adventures:
- Suspension of vaccination booking policy goes into effect April 7th, 2023. Applicable to all destinations and itineraries.
- The cruise line will longer be operating at a limited capacity.
- Guests sailing on any 7,10,12- or 14-night adventures will no longer need to provide proof of vaccination, booster, or pre-testing to sail on any of the cruise line's ten itineraries.
- Robust onboard health and wellbeing policies, including enhanced cleaning and sanitation measures, remain in place. Ongoing guidelines reflect the cruise line's dedication to a safe environment for all guests and crew.
- Onboard testing will no longer be provided by the cruise line or required to pre-board. Any illness reported onboard may require individuals to isolate in their cabin for up to 5 days or depart the vessel in line with medical authority recommendations.
- Masks are no longer required onboard; however guests and crew may use masks at their discretion and while symptomatic with any cold of flu symptoms while onboard. Masks may also be required onshore, with vendors or in ports within local regulations.
- These updated guidelines are subject to the local regulations of applicable homeports and destinations and will continue to be monitored for any need to revisit them in the future.
The small ship adventure cruise line is known for its immersive, active experiences in some of the world's most breathtaking destinations from Southeast Alaska to Latin America and the Galapagos. It has been repeatedly voted best adventure cruise line and is a multiple award-winning adventure leader offering guests the ability to have truly experiential travel.
To book an adventure with no vaccination requirements and take advantage of the cruise line's WAVE Season limited offers contact their team of Adventure Specialists directly or your travel advisor. Find more at uncruise.com or 888-862-8881.
# # #
UnCruise Adventures email@example.com
Your Health & Wellbeing
To ensure the health and safety of our guests and crew, UnCruise Adventures has implemented a requirement for fully vaccinated cruises and additional safety and sanitary measure onboard all of its vessels. Safe distancing will also be adhered to wherever possible, particularly at check-in and boarding and where not possible, masks will be required. The company’s updated vaccine policy and travel resources can be found on the website uncruise.com.
About UnCruise Adventures
UnCruise Adventures’ is a responsible travel and adventure leader in the small boat industry. They operate boutique yachts and small boats carrying 22-86 guests on voyages in Alaska, Hawaiian Islands, Mexico’s Sea of Cortés, Columbia & Snake Rivers, coastal Washington, Galápagos, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize, and Colombia. UnCruise Adventures was picked as the top adventure cruise line by Cruise Critic. Travel & Leisure readers also named UnCruise Adventures in its World’s Best Awards and its list of top 10 small ship ocean cruise lines three years in a row. UnCruise Adventures is a member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association.