Top Things to do in La Paz & San Jose del Cabo
The Sea of Cortez is one of the most popular itineraries for UnCruise Adventures Baja trips. And that’s for good reason! San Jose del Cabo and La Paz are two incredible cities in the Mexican state of Baja California Sur. But between swimming with sea lions, snorkeling with whale sharks, undertaking adventurous ridge hikes, and exploring the Sea of Cortez, you may decide you’d like to spend more time in Baja California Sur!
Whether you're looking for a short weekend getaway after your UnCruise Adventure or an extended stay, there is plenty to do in both cities. From exploring the stunning beaches and lush landscape to enjoying local cuisine, shopping, and nightlife, San Jose del Cabo and La Paz offer something for everyone. In this article, we will explore some of the best things to do in these two cities during an extended stay on your UnCruise Adventure Baja trip.
- Extend your stay with a stay at the Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos in San Jose del Cabo
- Before or after your cruise, enjoy this exclusive and all-inclusive stunning hotel, which sits along the beautiful Sea of Cortéz shoreline in San José del Cabo. Sweeping views, terraces and a gazebo for morning or evening strolls, and inviting spaces make a tranquil experience. Finely appointed rooms have private balconies and pampering amenities for total comfort. Spend time swimming in one of the hotel’s four swimming pools, lounge on a chaise in the sand under a colorful beach umbrella or enjoy delicious food and drink at one of the five restaurants and three bars.
- Go Sandboarding at the Mogote Dunes in La Paz
- Learn a new sport, Sandboarding, and as a bonus, get to know one of the most beautiful regions of La Paz - El Mogote. The Dunes have a permanent preservation area west side of the city. Here, you’ll practice surfing in the Dunes on your sandboards.
- Experience Mexican Art Culture at Ivan Guaderrama Art Gallery in San Jose Del Cabo
- A short walk from the San Jose del Cabo Main Square, the Ivan Guaderrama Art Gallery is in the heart of San Jose Del Cabo in the Art District. The Gallery exhibits representational art, contemporary and contemporary Christian art, sculptures, and interactive art.
- Explore the Road Less Traveled with an ATV Off-Roading Tour in La Paz
- Was your UnCruise Adventure not high-octane enough for you? Explore the desert around the city of La Paz on a half-day off-roading adventure. Choose your vehicle and traverse the rugged trails, stopping in remote locations to take in the views. Venture all the way to the Mogote Dunes to zip around the sands and take in the views of the ocean from the top, before heading back to La Paz.
- Take Surfing Lessons at Costa Azul in San Jose del Cabo
- A short walk from the Barcelo Gran Faro Los Cabos, you can learn to surf on the gorgeous Mexican coast. Receive professional surf lessons from surf instructors who have over 25 years of surfing experience, and who are CPR and First Aid certified. Learn the exhilaration of catching your first wave! Or for more experienced surfers, hang ten in one of the best surf spots in the world!
- Morning Horseback Riding to the Beach in La Paz
- Did your burro ride get you ready to add more animal time to your La Paz vacation? Visit Rancho San Lorenzo for a horseback ride, complete with sea and desert views. You’ll have ample opportunity to get to know the cows, sheep, and ostriches of Rancho San Lorenzo, and discover the best of the Baja Nature that abounds. Perks include a breakfast and Mexican lunch, made at the ranch.
Are you looking for a unique and unforgettable experience in Mexico? Then look no further than UnCruise Adventure Baja trips. You can explore the best of both cities by extending your stay in San Jose del Cabo or La Paz. From exploring the beaches of San Jose del Cabo to experiencing the vibrant culture of La Paz, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Whether you are looking for adventure or relaxation, UnCruise Adventure Baja trips offer a variety of activities that will make your stay memorable. So come and explore some of the hidden gems these two cities offer!